Global Alliances for professionals
GLOBAL ALLIANCES - TROUGH OUR PROJECTS AND PARTNERSHIP , WE WORK FOR:
- Empower hundreds of out-of-studies and out-of-professional skills and international certification.
- Ensure to access quality employment programs for people.
- Build a global alliance for the protection of the right to access programmes in which people in need of professional abilities can be graduated in different occupations so that they can move across the world independently.
- Equip people the professional knowledge, and the skills they need to lead global sustainable development.
- Foster innovation to bridge the global digital and educational in development of programmes divide so that when it comes to acquiring professional quality skills , no one is left behind.
All our programmes are endorsed with the abilities needed to get a job:
1- Face the interview job; communication skills, do your research, practics with examples , the right maner, ect.
2- know-how and step by step how to became a enterpreneur - set your own business (funding - business plan- location - staff - Marketing estrategy - design - commercial partnerships
3- international laws - Requirements - Legislation - research market - countries and cities with demand of our model of business
*Manicurist - nails technician
*Hairdresser - Level 3
Style and finish hair -- Set and dress hair
Cut hair using basic techniques -- Colour and Lighten hair -- Perm and neutralise hair
Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
Fulfil salon reception duties -- Advice and consult with clients
*Barbering: Level 3
Provide client consultation services
Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
Hair colour correction services -- Colour abd lighten men's hair
Creatively cut hair using a combination of barbering techniques
Design and create a range of facial hair shapes -- Design and create patterns in hair
Provide shaving services -- Design of beard shapes
*Beauty therapy-general. Accredited units:
Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
Fulfil salon reception duties -- Promote additional salon services or products to clients
Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work -- Provide facial skin care treatment Provide manicure services -- Enhance the apparence of eyebrows and eyelashes
Carry out waxing services -- Provide make-up services